Hello~ Bonjour~ gutten Morgen~ Buenos días~ god morgon~ доброе утро~ 早安~ Selamat pagi~ 안녕하세요~ Xin chào~ こんにちは~.~*
On my blog departure, I introduce HWPL of real World Peace
Heavenly Culture, World Peace, Restoration of Light
◾HWPL, Who We Are?
World Peace, Heavenly Culture, Restoration of Light (HWPL) is a non-governmental, non-profit organization registered under the Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs that transcends differences in culture, belief and region to engage leaders and youth in sustainable and comprehensive solutions for peace.
◾HWPL, Our Vision:
HWPL strives to foster an attitude of peace modeled after heavenly culture, where the values of love and respect are shared abundantly andwithout discrimination, just as the heavens provide light, air and rain abundantly and without discrimination for all to live. Through this model of peaceful coexistence, we strive to repay the blood lost in countless wars before us through a new generation of peace.
To that end, HWPL is committed to community development through volunteer outreach, women advocacy, and cultural and religious exchange through International Women’s Peace Group (IWPG) and youth engagement through International Peace Youth Group (IPYG). We strive to facilitate comprehensive grassroots peace building that involves diverse voices of the community: leaders in education, governmental and religious sectors as well as non-profit organizations and youth to create sustainable solutions and empower individuals and communities to be an integral part in global peacebuilding.
◾HWPL, Our Creed and Purpose:
1. We honor the will of Heaven and teach according to it.
2. Our purpose is the end of war and world peace
3. We are a family that transcends all boundaries, races, and religions.
4. We achieve the integration of women’s and youth organizations of every nation around the world
5. We fulfill what was proclaimed in the Declaration of Heavenly Culture, World Peace, Restoration of Light
6. We transmit our message to the people of the global village through press reports